It’s time for another weekly Handmade & Otherwise link party. This is the 5th week and Katy from Petals Pies & Otherwise. and I have been so happy with the turnout that we’ve had in our first month. It’s so awesome to be sharing the amazing content from other creators out there. I hope that all of you are enjoying it as much as we are. 🙂
Handmade & Otherwise Link Party Hosts
Katy and I are both bloggers from Cincinnati Ohio and have been friends for several years. Here is a little about each of us.
I’m Hannah and I run Handmade Weekly. I post weekly about DIY furniture tutorials, DIY home decor tutorials, recipes, free downloads and more. I’d love it if you would follow me on Instagram and Pinterest 🙂
Katy is a wife, mom, and lover of all things DIY and homemade. Check out her blog: Petals, Pies and Otherwise for tutorials on flower design, crafts, garden projects and family recipes! You can also follow her on Instagram and Pinterest!
I’m always amazed when someone takes an outdated piece of furniture and makes it modern. Upcycle My Stuff made over this buffet table with chalk paint and furniture wax and it turned out great!
Heath Cheesecake! Do I need to say anything more? Go check out Marilyns Treats for the full recipe!
A little info about the party:
This link party is to share any type of handmade or homemade projects and tutorials such as crafts, woodworking, DIY, flowers and gardening, home decor, printables and recipes.
Each host will pick their favorite post to feature each week and will not only share here but also feature on our Instagram stories!
The party will go live every Friday at 8am EST and will stay open until Monday at 8pm EST.
In order to be featured, you must follow both hosts on Instagram and Pinterest.
- Please only link up original work; No giveaways or ads.
- By linking up you are giving the hosts permission to feature and share your posts on various social media platforms. (You will receive credit!)
- Be sure to visit at least 1-2 other posts before and after yours! Leaving a comment or taking time to re-pin is even better!
- We would love if you would link back to the party or each host somewhere on your post or blog.
- We also will be featuring some of our favorite posts each week on our Pinterest Board. Be sure to follow there as well!
Let’s start the party! Share all of your awesome work below!
Thanks for stopping by!